Book quality brake service in Malaga WA. For immediately superior braking performance insist on next generation Repco RCT pads and a nationwide warranty …Read more
Wheel Alignment in Malaga
Talk to Car Care Evolution about your Wheel Alignment today
We can combine our fully qualified expertise and knowledge with our local understanding of the driving conditions in Malaga to not only make sure your wheels are aligned correctly, but to confirm there are no underlying issues with the technologies behind the wheel that keep you safe on the roads.
Read more about Why only qualified technicians should perform wheel alignment procedures here.
Book nowContact us
What is a Wheel Alignment?
Put simply, the term “wheel alignment” refers to how well the wheels on your vehicle are aligned relative to each other, as well as to the centre line of the vehicle. While alignment settings can differ between manufacturers and models, all vehicles are designed to deliver precise steering and braking responses - but only if the wheel alignment angles are correct for that vehicle.
Benefits of Wheel Alignment;
- Increased fuel economy
- Prolonged tyre life
- Braking and steering response is improved
- Straight-line tracking is improved
- driver fatigue is reduced as the overall driving experience is improved
Signs You Need A Wheel Alignment
Maintaining the wheel alignment on your car is an integral aspect of its overall maintenance and upkeep. However, this very important step is often ignored or skipped until the first symptoms of poor wheel alignment show up in the form of ruined tyres. Here’s some common signs to look out for…
- Uneven or accelerated wear on the edges of your tyres
- The steering has a “mushy” feel or has become less responsive
- If your car’s steering wheel pulls to one side
When should you get a Wheel Alignment?
Obviously, the best time to get a wheel alignment is when noticeable symptoms of poor alignment are present, but there are also other “best” times:
- When you rotate the tyres
- When you replace one or more tyres
- When you replace standard, steel rims with lightweight alloy rims
- After any maintenance or repairs on steering or suspension systems - both front and rear
- When you perform any modification that alters the vehicle ride height or weight distribution
If you are concerned about your Shock Absorbers you should visit the the team at Car Care Evolution in Malaga for a road test by our qualified technicians. There are some very distinctive signs of excessive shock absorber wear and tear to watch out for…Read more
A tell-tale sign that your Differential Bushing is no longer performing as intended is hearing a clunking noise or feeling a jolt under acceleration or when...Read more
If you are experiencing unusual vibrations, poor handling of the vehicle, have problems keeping tyres at the correct pressure, have low tyre tread or can see obvious damage to your tyres, you should probably checked by experts such as the service team from Car Care Evolution...Read more